drawer kits

I'm building a work bench for general purpose work around the house. I'd like to add a couple of wooden drawers (prefer wood but steel is a fall back if cant get wood drawers) to it but I don't have the expertise to make them myself (ie dovetails etc). Where can i find some per-made drawers or drawer parts packages (sides,fronts,rails etc) i can assemble and just attach under my bench top? Thanks Eric

Reply to
Eric

If you don't have the expertise to build them yourself, maybe you don't need a workbench. No need for dovetails, as there are many other god joints.

Otherwise,

for sides, but you still been a front, bottom, etc.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Eric, I think most national hardware chains have what you need, Lowel's is a good example. LLb

Reply to
Leonard & Peggy Brown