does Black Jack Aluminum Roof Coating work OK?

I am a volunteer at a school...building is 100 years old..has a roof that is starting to "crocodile"...we want to coat those areas with something useful...would this Black Jack product work for us?

thanks for any info.

Mike Butler

Reply to
mike

Mike wrote:>I am a volunteer at a school...building is 100 years old..has a roof

Crazing going on? It'll probably work for awhile. Just make sure the roof is cleaned well, allowed to dry, and any deep/wide cracks are tarred, fiber-meshed, and tarred again. Tom Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

I would call an local roofer and ask them. If the roof is curling I would bet that the product will not help and your spending good money for something that will not really be effective. Just my two cents worth.

Reply to
SQLit