Do they make 6 inch concrete blocks?

Oh yea, my newest girlfriend is Addison Olivia XXX, I've known Addy's mom since she was a little girl. Addy started walking a month ago and she doesn't quite know what to make of me when I go for her toes. She's so tiny and one day she'll have hair. :-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

You're assuming he loves someone..... That's a big assumption to make, since you dont know the guy. How do you know he loves anyone. For all you know, he might hate everyone.

Also, how do you know he plays the lottery? Maybe he is against gambling and has never bought a lottery ticket.

Ted

Reply to
tedbarr

dont worry if something bad happens the new property owners will make the property safe for the next owner, they can use all his assets like retirement savings. i just heard a judgement can attach up to 55% of his social security too......

doing truly unsafe stuff can get rewards of the person losing everything they own........

of course if the visitor sitting on the deck when it collapses loses a leg its really not enough......

Reply to
hallerb