DO NOT use Snowblower on a Roof

replying to generic, Lee Abend wrote: I have a 110 lb. single stage 205 cc. snow blower. I use a rope and have someone on roof help me get it on. My pitch on my roof is slight enough so snow doesn't naturally come off. I then have someone stand just on the other side of the peak with a rope and assists me when I walk backwards up the path I just snowblowed. Then I go down the next path and repeat the process.
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 19:14:02 GMT, Lee Abend

We used an electric "snow thrower" onthe cottage roof up at Oliphant
Sure as heck beat shnoveling - it was a pretty low pitch (Viceroy)