Dishwasher Troubles

Hi! I have a small Kenmore dishwasher. It's making a loud banging noise in between cycles. Can anyone give me an idea as to what the problem could be and if I can fix it myself without the expense of calling in a repairman. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Barbara

Reply to
Barbara Devaney

Hi,

Model#?

Some model# helps.

Built in d/w?....maybe the hot water pipes are banging when the d/w is filling?

Since we cannot hear the noise over a forum like this, it wil be difficult to get an idea what is happening.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

Thanks! I'll check out the link. Yes it is a built in. No the pipes aren't banging. The dishwasher just shakes and bangs away.

Barbara

Reply to
Barbara Devaney