did I do a Bad Thing?

right, that was an expediency measure - I had the 14AWG THHN in my junk box, and it would have been required anyway for the little receptacles - I didn't have any 16 or 18 handy. The THHN is small enough in OD compared to the original cloth over rubber insulation that it's still an improvement.

nate

Reply to
N8N

Now, your only challenge is if your wife likes the lights.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon