deck floor

Hi there,

I have an uncovered deck which is about 20'x8'. It has a painted plywood floor over top of the joists, but the plywood is rotten and needs replacement. What kind of vinyl flooring is used/available for outdoor decks? I would like to keep the deck waterproof so that the area below it stays dry. Would I lay down plywood first, and then apply some type of vinyl?

thanks

Reply to
dogo_01

If you are realy serious about keeping it dry underneath, use rubber sheeting, and slope it to run water off, and build your deck over that.

Reply to
Gary Tait