Now the reason I bought this is because I was seeing little chocolate sprinkles in 2 of my kitchen drawers, and I finally figured out these must be mouse turds I've heard people talk about. I cleaned the drawers out a couple of times, at first not realizing what it was.
Anyway, now that I've emptied the drawers completely of everything except for the traps, there is no sign of mouse anywhere. No more chocolate sprinkles. I put peanut butter in the traps.
Today is the 4th day since I put the traps out. I've never tried to catch/kill mice before. Have they figured out that it's a trap? Do they not like peanut butter? I've checked and the peanut butter is still there. If I don't see any more chocolate sprinkles anywhere, should I just assume they found some other place to live? I only saw the sprinkles in those two drawers--I looked in all of my other drawers and cabinets and saw nothing.
Help! I'm thinking of calling the Orkin Man!