Cutting Tera-Stone

I have a new Tera-Stone vanity tom that I need to trim 1 inch off the width. Anyone have tips for doing this?

Reply to
TH

Maybe this might work for you: Tape the top where the cut will be, turn it over and make the cut using a carbide blade in a jigsaw, or even better a diamond blade in a hand circular saw. Clamping a cutting guide to the piece is a good idea as well. There are online sources for the blades you need, as well as some stock at Ace Hardware, box stores, etc. Harbor Freight has a good selection, too, if delivery time is not critical. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe