Cutting a Chain with a Chainsaw

Year after year, in every store I see chainsaws. Yet, I have never seen anyone cut a chain with them. People cut trees with them, which is really stupid. If they were made for cutting trees, they could be called Treesaws. They're "Chainsaws", this means they are intended to cut CHAINS. Someone somewhere must know how to use them to cut chains. Do you? If you do, please explain the process.

Thank You

The Fondue Man

----- Sing along with ßitch

I Fondue You Fondue We all Fondue

Reply to
fondueman

On 1/19/2009 11:33 PM snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com spake thus:

Um, ever heard of a "handsaw"?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

A handsaw? That would be used for cutting people's hands off !!! That's disgusting !!!!!

I think you're yanking my chain !!!!

The Fondue Man

----- Sing along with ßitch

I Fondue You Fondue We all Fondue

Reply to
fondueman

You need a neck saw.

Reply to
Van Chocstraw

Bucksaw? Hacksaw (To cut off bad writers)? Keyhole saw (For burglary)? Benchs/Table saw (For cutting up furniture, church pews, park benches etc.)?

Reply to
terry

Well I _tried_ to cut a chain once but the teeth must have been installed backwards or something, it didn't work.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

The same is true with Asteroids and Hemorrhoids. Asteroids travel around the hemisphere, yet they are still called asteroids. Hemorrhoids are on your ass, yet they are still called Hemorrhoids. So Hemorrhoids should be called Asteroids, since they are on your ass, right?

Reply to
RickH

Whipsaw? But why would you want to cut whips and ruin the fun? Crosscut saw? For teaching wives a lesson? Pruning saw?

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K