CSST brands: Gastite vs. Wardflex

Hello,

I'm going to use Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing for the gas work in remodeling my house, and I'm wondering what people think of the various brands. In particular, I know that I can get certified in either Gastite or Wardflex at local plumbing suppliers. Since different manufacturers' systems are incompatible, I'll be basically locked into one supplier, so I'd like to be sure to pick a decent one.

Thanks, Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Whitney

I would use black iron pipe.

As for the various brands of csst.......they are basically all the same, just minor differences in fittings but they all flare the end of the tube.

There is one brand that uses an o ring to make the seal. I think its called pro flex.

Reply to
cornytheclown