CROWN MOLDING price per foot?

I have about 200' of 6" MDF already painted crown molding needing install. What would be a fair price per foot to pay to have it installed? There are different angles involved, one bay window and a transition to a cathedral ceiling. I live in Southern California if that matters.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Evodawg

It does. It also matters whether it's Blythe or Malibu.

The easiest way to get an idea and number with some backing to it is to call around locally.

RicodJour

About $500 per average room with average height is about right, includes caulking and finish. Expect to pay more for cathedral ceilings or multii-layered molding.

Reply to
Phisherman