Crimp sleeve or alternate ideas...

I was talking to a trucker who just came up from Texas a week or two ago - said he was running through 2 feet of water on the interstate (on the one lane that was open) and the feilds were all under a few feet of water. Can't remember where it was in Texas - but there was no (functional) drainage system. He said it looked like it would be August before it would dry out enough to plant - if it DIDN'T rain again this week - - - -

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Yeah, meant to say that and then forgot to.

Ours are entirely tropical.

We don’t get those either.

We just recently had an immense downpour in southern Queensland which produced massive floods that drowned lots of cattle. Very flat there too, so there isnt a lot you can do in that situation.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I did actually make and insert bushings into the locking arm pivots before replacing the limit switch -- initially it would close if the handle were held at its limit and there was wear such that was extra play in the mechanism. After a couple months, though, the switch did finally give up the ghost completely...

--

Reply to
dpb