Craftmatic Adjustable Beds are the Ultimate Patient Beds

I would like to say a very big thank you for my Craftmatic bed. It has improved on my chronic back pain, spasms and asthma. It has helped me to sleep at night. It is very comfortable. I also use it during the afternoon when I am out of my wheelchair. Thank you for the understanding of the price. I think it is very good for people with cerebral palsy. I really appreciate your help. So if you need to know more about Craftmatic adjustable beds or to just read about positive customer feedbacks, visit

Craftmatic

Craftmatic wrote the following:

You are thanking yourself???

Reply to
willshak

I'm guessing this is someone trolling against craftmatic trying to stir up shit?

Reply to
Tony

The site sounds like a Chinese or Nigerian translation of testimonials.

Reply to
hrhofmann

It helps asthma, does it help hemroids too

Reply to
ransley

It helps asthma, does it help hemroids too

=====================================

  1. Fiber 2. Vites A,E,C,D 3. sleep on your stomach 4. strict heterosexuality.
Reply to
Existential Angst

As it should.

ALL these heavily hyped beds are shit -- craftmatic, tempurpedic, sleepnumber...

I tried the last two at a local Sleepeze, and hands down traditional beds were superior, esp. the Kings Down -- DAT was a bed!

The logic these hyped beds use, when extended just a little, would suggest that a *water bed* is the ultimate solution. But yet they are never mentioned, and you never hear about them any more anyway. Too much liability, I spose..

I shlepped around a 4" pc of foam on plywood/milkcrates for years -- proly the best bed I ever had.

Reply to
Existential Angst

Only if you talk out your ass! ;-)

Reply to