Cover French Drain

I have an old home with a french drain/sump pump system inside. The holes in the cinder blocks are currently 0-2" above the floor grade, and have in the past been covered over with shingle material.
Much of this material is disintegrating (and blocking the drain)and needs to be replaced, or a new system needs to be setup (a caulked metal/plastic channel?). While I know I have some issues outside as well, I'm assuming the drainage inside isn't going to go away either, and needs to be repaired.
Any suggestions?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.