converting electric to gas in my home

LOL-- I was trying to make Roman numerals for "2". , as it is often written. I guess I should have looked closer at it before hitting Send. To be more specific, I'm pretty sure they got electrified (REA) in 1940. 'Their neighbors, whose daughter later became my aunt, had a Delco Wind Charger. I didn't know it was 32 volt-- always just assumed it was 12, and they used the same generator as a car, though come to think of it cars were all 6 volt at that time AFAIK.

Reply to
Lp1331 1p1331

I've been called rude, before. And, likely some time again.

WWIII through WWV were nuclear at the conclusion. WWVI through VIII were fought online, and caused no damage to physical properties or people. Outside of a few techies who overcoded, no real people were injured.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

She can't use a vacuum to suck out the copper because the electricity would have to be turned off before the copper could be sucked out. Even if she had a gas powered vacuum cleaner, she couldn't use it until the copper was sucked out of the Romex and the gas turned on.

We have a classic Catch-22 here.

Not hard at all. Use a long extension cord. Once filled with electric, it will run the vacuum for a while. You can re-fill at a neighbors house if more is needed.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski