Congoleum Bright 'n Easy Polish Remover

My dad's home has a room that has sheet vinyl flooring, about 30 years old. It's in fine shape, since the room is not used much, but it does have a waxy, polish sort of build up. I discovered a product under his sink called "Congoleum Bright 'n Easy Polish Remover". I tried it, and it made the flooring look like new. I was amazed. But, I ran out before I could finish the entire floor.

Here's a picture of the product:

Problem is I can't fine it anywhere. All sites say out of stock. The Congoleum site says to use "Congoleum Bright 'n Easy Polish Remover" to maintain your floor, but they don't sell it.

Anyone here familiar with the product, and/or where I can purchase it? If it's been discontinued, do you know a product that could take it's place? It's not a cleaner, it's a polish remover.

If it helps, the ingredients are: non-ionic and ionic surfactants glycol ether solvent monoethanolamine trisodium phosphate ammonia

Application is that you spread it on full strength, let sit for three minutes, and rinse off. It's really works, too.

Any one know where to get this, or a substitute that also works. I may try TSP with ammonia.

Thanks.

Reply to
Boris

Amazon.com