condensate pumps

just a heads up, amazon has condensate pumps (both Little Giant and Hartell brands) for about $40 now. I'd considered buying some last year but they were all in the $70 range. I just ordered two because I'm a lazy sack of crap and don't like emptying dehumidifiers - I like everything to be automagical.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

No heads up needed. That is normal everyday pricing for the Little Giant VCM20 ULS. Not sure what the hell you were payig $70 for??? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

All my local hardware emporia and online were listing them in the $70-80 range when the idea first popped into my head. Of course, I live in the area of rape-me pricing but it has started to become more reasonable of late (actually found some wool dress pants on sale for about $30 a couple weeks ago, and shirts for the same - used to seeing them for $80ish and passing.) Sign of the economy I guess?

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel