computer desk part 2

the is the set up I'm looking to get or at least something similar. the link of the workstation shown is pretty expensive, $10g. too much LOL!

CITE workstation

Lacasse office has another one called Pangram which seems more reasonable.

the more cheaper version by Bush workstation

Bush also has another one called "office in an hour" but its expensive has privacy panels I don't want.

after some thought, It wouldn't hurt to have some sort of cable management system with a partial privacy panel behind the desk & off the floor as my current computer set up is.

would appreciate other listings for companies that carry that sort of thing.

dimensions Wall 1 - 34" wall 2 - 136" wall 3 - 68"

I'm still playing with what will fit in those dimensions. I probably will get a 3d modeller and figure out the specs and render it.

not too homey, not too officey! :D

Reply to
firestorm31