Comparing NG furnaces

Hi, best group on Usenet! I'm getting proposals on a new gas furnace to replace ancient oil burner. Looking at Coleman and Carrier & will also look at Trane. All will be highest EFU available.

Anyone care to share opinions on these three? I know Carrier has/had a class action law suit but don't know what the outcome was as far as rmediating the quality. ie: Making the furnaces "all better".

Hope you won't confuse me by suggesting other makes. I just want something reliable that will keep me warm!! Don't expect instant responses as Webtv doesn't work that way, but I will get back to you eventually. Thanx, Liza

Reply to
Olie Young

Check out:

Erma1ina

Instead of me spending an hour of typing my findings, unless you PAY me, Id suggest you leave and learn yourself. Its your money, you wont learn true comparisons here, Mr lazy.

Reply to
ransley

Actually it is MRS. LAZY (Liza) and I hope they wouldnt pay you since you are not a professional in the HVAC field.

To Liza: Yes, you are a lazy ass. Do your homework. Look for who will do the best job for you, and who will be there when you need it years later. Forget the name brand. They are all shit. Throw-a-ways after 10 years so purchase a labor warranty and be done with it. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:19:31 -0700 (PDT), ransley wrote: On Sep 11, 5:56=A0pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Olie Young) wrote: Hi, best group on Usenet! =A0I'm getting proposals on a new gas furnace to replace ancient oil burner. =A0Looking at Coleman and Carrier & will also look at Trane. =A0All will be highest EFU available. Anyone care to share opinions on these three? I know Carrier has/had a class action law suit but don't know what the outcome was as far as rmediating the quality. =A0ie: Making the furnaces "all better". Hope you won't confuse me by suggesting other makes. =A0I just want something reliable that will keep me warm!! =A0 Don't expect instant responses as Webtv doesn't work that way, but =A0I will get back to you eventually. =A0Thanx, Liza Instead of me spending an hour of typing my findings, unless you PAY me, Id suggest you leave and learn yourself. Its your money, you wont learn true comparisons here, Mr lazy. Actually it is MRS. LAZY (Liza) and I hope they wouldnt pay you since you are not a professional in the HVAC field.

To Liza: Yes, you are a lazy ass. Do your homework. Look for who will do the best job for you, and who will be there when you need it years later. Forget the name brand. They are all shit. Throw-a-ways after 10 years so purchase a labor warranty and be done with it. Bubba

----------------------------------------------------- OK. Got the message. Made you scroll didn't I. Liza

Reply to
Olie Young