Combating new kitchen smells?

Kitchen exhaust fan has a slow setting?

Reply to
RobertMacy

No different than getting rid of other smells. Open windows and run a fan or fans to ventilate where the smells are coming from. I've been doing that in my basement over a month now because it flooded. But if I had your problem, I'd probably cook up some bacon every day for a week or so and go on a BLT binge.

Reply to
Vic Smith

"Bob F" wrote in news:kug7sm$cfo$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Tough shit A.H. Get over it.

Reply to
Nicodimus

Nicodanus must be one of those stupid nasty smokers. It's just trying to blow smoke up your tailpipe. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas