Coleman/Black Max 3000 PSI Pressure Washer

We purchased our PWC863000, pressure washer through Sam's Club auction. When received, it appeared the shipping container had been previously opened, so the problem may reside with them, rather than Powermate Corp., now sold by Praymac Industries.

There was nothing in the shipping box and packages that resembled anything like assembly instructions. I registered the unit on the company's website and while there looked for an answer, but could not find any manuals relating to this model, so I suppose it must be a discontinued one.

By looking at the pictures on the box and the parts diagram, I was able to assemble the unit and I would like to begin using it, BUT... I have 2 bolts left over, and cannot figure out where they belong, or what I should do with them. They are both the same; black, pan head,

1/4 by 1 1/4 inch, 18 tpi, and the head requires an Allen-wrench to tighten.

Can any of you tell me what these two bolts are used for or where they go?

Thanks for your advice. Lee

Reply to
Lee

replying to Lee, Jess Pettit wrote: I realize this post is 12 years old. I have this pressure washer and it has been great. Mine came pre-assembled (incorrectly BTW). These type bolts typically are used to fasten the pressure pump to the crankcase of the Honda GC190 engine and a total of 4 are required. I have complete service, routine maintenance and owner's manuals for the pump and engine. If you ever have other questions regarding recommended maintenance or want to sell the unit, let me know.

Reply to
Jess Pettit