Cleaning Coleman Stove

I have a 2-burner Coleman Stove that uses liquid fuel.
How can I thoroughly clean the stove? What cleaner or solvent will get rid of all of the food, grease, dirt, gunk, etc has accumulated all over the fuel tank and inside the stove (i.e., grate, burners, regulator, etc)?
Add pictures here
✖

"Gunk" auto-parts cleaner. Available at any auto parts place.
<http://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=gunk&oq=gunk&aq=f&aqi=g4&aql=&gs_l=hp.12..0l4.600.1303.0.840973.4.4.0.0.0.0.169.458.2j2.4.0...0.0.dVFjZAnLMH8&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp~31dd1cd0ae5982&biw%60&bih 94>
--
Tegger

Add pictures here
✖

Here's what Coleman says:
http://coleman.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/96/kw/cleaning/session/L3RpbWUvMTMzNzk5MzEzNS9zaWQvVHRQSUUxWms%3D

✖
On May 25, 8:46 pm, snipped-for-privacy@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org (Larry W) wrote:

I have ccasionally put things like this in the dishwasher
Add pictures here
✖

Hot soap and water, to start.
Add pictures here
✖
On May 25, 8:53 pm, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

+1...
Making the soap and water mixture you attempt to use warmer will often help loosen stuck on grease... Depending on how bad the build up is you can try an environmentally safe grease cutter like Simple Green as well...
Add pictures here
✖

Easy-Off oven cleaner
Add pictures here
✖

From the Coleman website...
" We strongly suggest you do not use oven cleaner. Oven cleaner can remove the paint and aluminized coating from the metal of the stove and discolor or rust the steel."
Add pictures here
✖
My first thought is oven cleaner. Outdoors, and then rinse it with the garden hose. Dry completely. Maybe turn the stove on end, leave it open till it dries.