For the second time now, the circuit breaker for one of the circuits in the kitchen tripped. (Aside: annoying 'cuz the breaker switches are in the other half of the house.)
Here's what was running and what their labels say: * Microwave (13 amps) * Fridge (6.5 amps) * Hair dryer (blower): 1875 W
Is it reasonable that this keeps happening? The house is pretty old, but the kitchen is supposedly an addition. (Though it could still be not so new.)
I'm not sure if the amps/circuit is too low, or if there aren't enough circuits, or whether that's an unreasonable load.
There's also a washer/dryer in the kitchen, though that hasn't been on either time.