cheap bath vanity storage

@ > I'm renting an apartment without a storage cabinet under the bathroom @ > vanity sink. @ > @ > The bathroom is small so I hate having wasted space. Also it's not very @ > attractive for the metal pipes under the sink to be visible. @ > @ > If I owned the apartment I would probably just buy a new sink and @ > cabinet. However, I don't want to spend that kind of money on a rental @ > apartment. @ > @ > Can anyone suggest a cheap alternative? @ > @ > I've found lots of bathroom storage products such as over the toilet @ > shelves but nothing to increase space under the sink. @ > @ > I was hoping to find something such as a plastic cabinet but would like @ > to hear any possible solution.

Possibly apply a self-adhesive Velcro strip to the inside of the sink (so it doesn't show) and the other half of the Velcro to a curtain. The curtain would hide the plumbing and any shelving.

As for the shelving, depends how handy you are with tools. Ideally you would custom-create shelving with cutouts for the trap and input lines. Otherwise perhaps instead of a straight-on shelf two pre-made shelves back-to-back facing left and right. You might be able to get a third one facing forward.

  • Let's talk about my procrastination tomorrow.
Reply to
barry martin