Cheap aircraft Cable??

Anyone know of any good source of cheap aircraft cable or "wire rope"
I need about 300 feet or so to decorate for a big event at church. I have googled around, and can't seem to find any better price than about 20bucks per 100 feet.
about 1/8", coated or not.
Also looking for cheap hardware for said cable... need to put loops in ends of a number shorter cables that I will cut out of longer lot.

King wire and rope,, ask for end of reels. You might need an account at a whole sale house. WW Grainger, Johnstone Supply.
your pricing seems ok to me.
If you have an industrial salvage yard near you, check them out. I used to get that sort of thing at the Boeing surplus store south of Seattle. Also, check eBay.-Jitney
Jack wrote:

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/productdetail.jsp?xi=xi&ItemId11771156&ccitem
http://www.garagedoorsupply.com/garage-door-cable.html

Walmart used to have green clothesline which was cable, and a plastic sheath. And they also have cable clamps, etc.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.