Chassis wiring vs. power transmission

I'm learning to interpret the table here (about 1/3 of the way down):
http://www.powerstream.com/Wire_Size.htm
What are examples "Chassis wiring" and what is "power transmission"?
My specific situation: I have a 70 foot run of 10/3 wire to a subpanel inside my house. How many amps can I have on that subpanel?
Thanks,
Aaron

NEC 2008 section 240.4(D):
(D) Small Conductors. Unless specifically permitted in 240.4(E) or (G), the overcurrent protection shall not exceed that required by (D)(1) through (D)(7) after any correction factors for ambient temperature and number of conductors have been applied.
[ . . .]
(7) 10 AWG Copper. 30 amperes
Cheers, Wayne
hi, must be a solenoid treat like a "chassis wiring" or like a power transmission? (my english is bad)
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 21:27:34 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Without more details I would say chassis wiring if it is in a listed enclosure. What context are we talking about