Cellulose blown into trailer roof

Reduce melting would be nice, but the real goal is to reduce the heat bill.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Turbines will do that as well. Heat means condensation, means damp insulation, means reduces R value. Air circulation will reduce your heating bill. Very few mobiles have effective air circulation under the roof.

Reply to
Justin

It is an intersting thought. I do believe the ceiling to roof area has ZERO air circulation. But, providing a blast of cold air under the roof seems to me like it would blow the heat away faster. Doubt I've got very much moisture in the ceiling. Don't have any unresolved wet spots.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

There are other possibilities. Was the roof built over the trailer, the lagoon or both?

Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill