Ceiling fan light-kit

I no longer have the instruction manual for my Hampton Bay ceiling fan.

I've replaced all 4 light-bulb sockets and the 2-wire chain pull-switch.

Ive connected one wire from each socket to the white wire hanging down from the ceiling fan. I then connected the other wire from each socket to the black wire hanging down from the ceiling fan.

Now, how do I connect wires on the chain-pull switch?

Reply to
gary

If that's controlled by a wall switch, just tuck the switch wires back in, and ignore them.

If you want something switched by the pull chain switch, put the switch between power and what's swtiched.

.

I've replaced all 4 light-bulb sockets and the 2-wire chain pull-switch.

Ive connected one wire from each socket to the white wire hanging down from the ceiling fan. I then connected the other wire from each socket to the black wire hanging down from the ceiling fan.

Now, how do I connect wires on the chain-pull switch?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon