Caulking in the kitchen ...II

Caulking in the kitchen ...

Last year I re-caulked the counter tops in the kitchen, now a year later all the caulking has started to turn yellow.

I used Kitchen and bath white silicone caulking, guaranteed not to mold, mildew are change color. I don't know the brand.

it supposedly was 100% silicon white for kitchen and ... Never thought it would yellow like that. Almost acts like the product was miss-labeled ?

What went wrong ?

Thanks

Reply to
sidwelle