Carrier infinity furnace - continuous fan electricity usage

Hi,

I just got installed Carrier Infinity furnace and was wandering if anyone now how much electricity continuous fan uses. I know that Carrier advertises usuage of about 80w/hour, but continuous fan could be setup to one of 7 availabale speeds. Anyone knows how much electricity is usage for each speed setup?

Thanks

Reply to
IHateSpam

Should be in the documentation for the unit. It will depend on how you program it. My old AS used to run at 30% of full load all of the time. For my purposes that was fine.

Reply to
SQLit

No, it is not in documenation. I found there how to change continuos fand speed (switches or from any thermostat), but there was nothing about electricity usage. I was wandering as I would like to increase my fan speed but wanted to know if that would cause much more electicity usage.

Thanks

Reply to
IHateSpam

It is in the documentation, however, not the documentation you have. Your installer should be able to get the numbers for you, and if not, any Totalline distributor SHOULD be able to get that info for you. It would be in the installers manual.....you prob have the owners manual...

Reply to
steve