Carpet Shampooing is the worst thing you can do to your carpet.

To all the do it yourselfers out there. Do your self and your carpet a huge favor, Never, Never, Never use soaps or carpet shampoo to clean your carpets. The molecular structure of a soap molecule is not designed to come out of carpets very well and will actually attract dirt to the carpet once it has been used. for more info click on this link:

am a professional carpet cleaner and a chemist. Trust me the worst thing you can do for your carpets is "shampoo" them.

Reply to
dbl400

Do you give discounts for volume buying by other professional carpet cleaners?

Reply to
willshak

I guess getting a PHD in Chemistry is stupid when I could just clean carpets

Reply to
HotRdd

Sorry, my bad I just remembered that some of the locals call drug dealers a "Chemist", that makes a whole lot more sense.

Reply to
HotRdd

Hummm so all the soap products are bad but the "Order Now" version you have for sale on YOUR website is the only one that works and is safe eh....

Go figure....

SPAM

Reply to
tksirius

the original poster is full of it.. he's just trying to sell his own product. a number of things he mentions on his website are mis-leading and wrong.

Reply to
FH

What about ripping it out and putting in a hardwood floor. Much easier and faster to keep clean, cuts down the dust too.

Reply to
Phisherman

chances are he ruined the hardwood floor under the carpet, by cleaning the carpet.....lol

Reply to
3G