Carpet comming up

In a couple of location on my carpet the carpet has come undone from the tack strips. How do I get it to stay back down?

Felix

Reply to
fk89

Felix,

There are two tools in the carpet profession that get the carpet stretched back in place. Both can be rented. If its just a few inches thats come loose, a carpet kicker will do the job. If it's more than a couple of feet and/or the carpet is buckled, then you will need a power stretcher. There a lots of sites on the internet that tell how to use these tools. Good luck.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
Joey