Carpenter wages

Your right I am sorry I meant that I though it should take 16 hrs less to do the job.

Reply to
twfsa

Been following and not posting. This reply makes you look a little more reasonable.

I still think you $30 figure is way out of line for the cost of doing business in USA today especially for a job that will require at least two people.

Your $6800 bid if from a licensed insured contractor is your best bet.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

He can read. You cannot think. You said that was 16 hr. more than you thought a carpenter was worth. You are a slave driving capitalist scum sucking maggot. I can only hope for a civil war so I could legally kill people like you and get the freedom and respect I deserve.

Death to the christian jew cop government

Reply to
Yankee Rebel

The only thing you can do is get bids and ck refrences. When I get cheap bids I often get ripped off. The last guy I hired I found out to late he was a con. Check court records besides alot of refrences. The guy I hire lost 17 cases since 2000 and provided fake lisence amd insurance papers, He used " White Out" and copied them. Check with the insurance co and city to verify everything. There are a lot of hacks out there that dont know diddly.

We live in a capitalistic society where work is based upon supply and demand . Good guys dont come cheap. Cheap guys can give you major problems.

The courts are full of cases of hacks , hacking up jobs. Do your homework so you dont become a statistic.

A fair price is what your market dictates, not what you feel is fair. NY city may be 7x more more than Nowhere USA.

Good luck, get someone good.

Reply to
m Ransley