Cap off unused outdoor power?

replying to trader_4, Bruce wrote: Thanks T4. Know what wire nuts are called wire caps. Not learning. Trying to get advice for a better outcome.

Reply to
Bruce

Bruce posted for all of us...

I wasn't aware one needed electricity to make bubbles come out of the seat.

Reply to
Tekkie®

That's how you get bubbles in the spas I've seen. They have an air blower.

Reply to
trader_4

Think about it for a moment.......

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

trader_4 posted for all of us...

+1000 on that!
Reply to
Tekkie®

Bruce,

Have your questions been answered about this? If not, take a look at my last reply to you and give me some details.

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

I have, if you have a point, why not just make it, instead of wasting space ?

Reply to
trader_4

You really have a stick up your ass son.

I will let you dwell on it for a little while, eventually you might realize he was trying to make a joke.

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

g or sparking

tell me that

Yeah, but at least I can look at the clear pics he posted, make sense of it and answer his question. He showed exactly what he described, yet you're here still unable to answer it. Now go play in the street.

Reply to
trader_4

Trader, I have no doubt you are far more intelligent and superior to me in every way, in fact, I freely admit such.

It is not at all surprising that you would not get a simple fart joke, such things are far beneath your towering intellect.......

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

Trader, I was wondering, have you always been this overly emotional, bordering on histrionic, or does it only happen when you run short of your meds?

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

trader_4 posted for all of us...

flatulence

Reply to
Tekkie®

That is "beneath" Trader........ groan........

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

Like I said, at least I can look at the clear pics the guy posted and answer his AHR question. As for histrionics, seems that's the pot calling the kettle black, with all your histrionics over Trump. You can even bring up Nixon (GOP negatively) and Truman ( Democrat, positively), but heh, no one better mention Hillary, that's simply not allowed.

ROFL!

Reply to
trader_4

It really bothers you when someone points out you have introduced red herrings and opened up rabbit holes. You should work on that, inability to accept criticism is one of your major character flaws.

You also have a decided persecution complex, which is funny because you attack everyone.

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

Awww is it scaring you?

Reply to