Can my neghbor's mail boxes overhang my property?

Jeez.... Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

So if your son is an attorney, why are you asking legal questions on usenet?? Damn glad you're not my neighbor.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Or his son's father!

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

the real joke is how many people felt the need to provide insight into this important topic...

randy

Reply to
xrongor

Nah - there's nothing more important than being a completely self-obsessed butthead.

Reply to
FarmerJim

If your son is an attorney, did he sue the neighbor for trespass and destruction of property?

Reply to
TRafferty

Malicious trespass , destruction of property by painting your bulbs black, and you posted here!!! Well give me a beer , im a pro, Ha Ha Your son is an atty. Maybe your son the atty is on top of this, you are not. Or call a good lawyer

Reply to
m Ransley

Roger wrote: Where I live, the Post Office, not

But your neighbors aren't jerks.

Reply to
PhotoMan

Hi Beachcomber,

Thanks for your reasoned response.

just wanted to lean about what the law is. I am curious about the facts.

If the right of way in front of your house is everyone's property, your neighbors could decide to place a row of mail boxes there. Your front yard would become a mail box farm. I don't think so.

BoyntonStu

Reply to
Stu

You don't think so, but I know so. Down the road from me the mailboxes are in groups of eight or ten. I've seen places with even more. The post office decides where the boxes will be placed.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski