Cabot's Cape Cod Gray - Woodscapes color HELP

I am in the love with the Cabot's brochure and the Woodscapes literature is nonexistant. Could someone tell me what the equivalent would be in the Woodscapes line? When I go to Sherwin Williams they tell that I can have any one of their colors made into Woodscapes stain. But, I just can't seem to match the color to an equivalent Sherwin Williams color. I want the Cabot's Cape Cod Gray to be matched to a Woodscapes color.

THANKS!

-Terri

Reply to
TwinsMom

Why woodscapes , look into Olympic 1/2 the price and a better long term consumer reports rating. Why not cabots. You need to match your own colors , its not perfect or easy to refrence .

Reply to
m Ransley