Building Brush Fire next to LP Tank

I had a huge brush pile in my yard. It was piled next to my 500gal. LP tank. I started it on fire earlier but my neighbor came running over with a fire extingusher and made out my fire. Then he used my hose to soak the pile. I am really angered because he has no right tampering with my yard. I almost called the police but I try to be on good terms with my neighbors even if they are all assholes.

Anyhow, he claimed that it's very dangerous to have a fire next to my LP tank. I told him he's crazy because the tank is steel and steel dont burn. He said he used to be a volunteer fireman when he was younger. Obviously he was a volunteer because he's too damn stupid to be a real fireman. Some people are idiots and this neighbor really takes the cake when it comes to idiots. The fire did burn some paint off one end of the tank but no big deal. Nothing a little white paint cant fix.

Now I got to wait several days till the wood drys before I can start the fire again. This time I'll wait till the neighbor is gone. But I think I'll pull the wood about 3 feet from the tank so it dont burn more paint. I dont feel like painting the whole tank.

Anyhow, I'd like to tell this neighbor off, but I want some scientific information why steel dont burn. Can anyone tell me where to get this proof?

Thanks Joe

Reply to
joe_____

Don't be silly; fire that mutha up!

(don't forget the marshmallows.)

Reply to
GWB

A pretty poor troll.

Score that a 2.5 out of 10.

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin

Or a 10 /10 on the Darwin Award.

Reply to
PaPaPeng

URGENT !!! URGENT !!!!

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME !!

I NEED YOUR BIG HELP.

PLEASE COULD YOU CLICK HERE TO VOTING MY BABY AND ME.

YOUR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Reply to
JOY痲痲

sadly there are real people this dumb, as to light a fire around a propane tank........

yeah real idiots who just dont get it:(

mightbe a troll but just may be a clueless person

Reply to
hallerb

You should pour charcoal around the base of the tank and set it afire to show your neighbor that once and for all steel doesn't burn. Have the police stand by to keep your neighbor at a distance.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Just on the off hand chance that you are not trolling, No fires near LP tanks.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Worthless drivel snipped>

Sure, just ask Rosie O'Donnell, she's an expert on why "steel doesn't burn."

Then get back on your meds Joe, or someone here might be tempted to direct you to this site:

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Rosie O'Donnell says that steel won't melt with an ordinary fire. If it won't melt, it sure won't burn.

Reply to
HeyBub

Check this fire ball from Las Vegas. Took out a propane business.

Oren

Oren

.:\\:/:. +-------------------+ .:\\:\\:/:/:. | PLEASE DO NOT | :.:\\:\\:/:/:.: | FEED THE TROLLS | :=.' - - '.=: | | '=(\\ 9 9 /)=' | Thank you, | ( (_) ) | | /`-vvv-'\\ +-------------------+ / \\ | | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\\ \\ | | @@@ /_// /^\\ \\\\_\\ @x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW \\||||/ | | \\| __\\,,\\ /,,/__ \\||/ | | | jgs (______Y______) /\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\//\\/\\\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\

Tom Horne

Well we aren't no thin blue heroes and yet we aren't no blackguards to. We're just working men and woman most remarkable like you.

Reply to
Thomas D. Horne, FF EMT

There are a lot of idiots in local news. And a lot in national news.

Every time a reporter or news reader says, Pres. Bush believes, or Joe Biden is angry, they show they don't understand how news is supposed to work.

They are vouching for the sincerity of the person's words or even his body language. No one knows what anyone else believes, and certainly not a politician.

The only thing they should say is "So-and-so said". If they get the quote right, that is a fact and not the reporter's personal opinion.

Reply to
mm

I dont think I am trolling. What is trolling, is that some sort of fire department term or what? I just used matches to light the fire after pouring some gas on the pile.

OK, but why should I not make a fire near a LP tank? Steel dont burn, so what is the problem? Some people say eating candy is bad too, but there has to be a reason. Otherwise how does anyone know it's bad?

Reply to
joe_____

I don't see a thing in the world wrong with it. You should continue to do it at every opportunity. Just stay close and tend the fire so it doesn't get out of control.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Once was very slightly funny.

Twice displays your ignorance and almost total lack of wit.

You are voted off the island.

Bye.

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin

The worst one was last month. I don't recall if it was Time or Newsweek that had an issue on global warming. They had a list of things you could do to reduce greenhouse gases. One was to raise organic COTTON on sheep.

--Andy Asberry--

------Texas-----

Reply to
Andy Asberry

Troll O Meter

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

ONLY IF YOU URGENTLY SEND ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER AND PIN. I AM THE DEPOSED KING NAMBU NAMBU FROM NIGERIA AND AM TRYING TO GET MY FUNDS OUT OF THE COUNTRY TOTALLING $24,000,000 AND YOU MAY KEEP TEN PERCENT IF YOU LET ME TRANSFER THESE FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. THIS IS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:464535d2 $1$4932$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

OH COME ON. YOU HAVE TO BE THE DEPOSED MISTRESS OF THE EXILED FORMER KING....

Reply to
Clark