Brrr, Broken Thermostat or worse?

My heat is not working, and I checked all the breakers. Normally at this point, I would give up and call a HVAC guru, but one thing caught my attention. A few years back, our air-pump's compressor gave up the ghost, but even then when I put it on emergency heat, the emergency heat light turned on.

Any chance it is just the thermostat on this thing? I've been meaning to swap it out for a digital anyway.

--Rob

Reply to
Rob Caskey

Rob Caskey

What kind of heat you have?

Reply to
Mikepier

Reply to
buffalobill

Thanks all. Thermastat turned out ok, but I figured I might as well replace it anyway. The new digital one reads "No AC Power", so time to get on the phone I suppose :(

--Rob

buffalobill wrote:

Reply to
Rob Caskey

Reply to
Rob Caskey

Rob Caskey posted for all of us...

Asked and answered MANY times, do your own research, call a pro.

Reply to
Tekkie®