Broken Toothpick

Last night I was picking my teeth with my last toothpick. Since gas prices are approaching $5 a gallon, I only go to the store once a month now. I always go on the first day of the month, unless it's a Sunday or holiday, in which case I go on the next business day. I still have to wait almost 3 weeks before I go to any store again. . I badly need my toothpicks. I was hoping this one would last until the end of the month, but it must have been weak. Does anyone know a surfire method to repair a toothpick?

I planned to post a photo of it, but the batteries are dead in my digital camera, and I'll have to wait until the first of August to get batteries.

Please help.

Ron Morris

Reply to
ronmorris

Get some floss. Next time buy an extra box of tooth picks, they don't cost much. You can also go out back in the wood shed and make some tooth picks with your axe.

Reply to
Claude Hopper

Another way to save money is to get a bike if you don't have one.

When you use it, you use no gas, get some exercise, and cause a little less pollution.

Andy

Reply to
Raleigh_3_Speed

Ducktape

Reply to
Sac Dave

On Thu 10 Jul 2008 03:28:24a, told us...

Have all your teeth pulled. You won't need any toothpicks.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

You can make a field expedient substitute. Take an 8 foot long two by four, and sand away anything that doesn't look like a tooth pick.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Both of them?

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

If your last toothpick broke, then now you have two tooth picks.

But in a pinch, you can use your elbow. Give it a try.

Reply to
The Reverend Natural Light

.. Me thinks Mr. Ron inadvertantly posted his name backwards. Probably should read Morris Ron, or Moron for short.

Reply to
RepairNovice

You should be able to find the answer in this book:

As luck would have it, I received a copy of that book as a Fathers Day gift from one of my sons this year. Sort of an interesting read too.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

You can save money by pulling only every second tooth. Also no need for toothicks.

P&M

Reply to
mm

On Sat 12 Jul 2008 07:43:58p, mm told us...

Good point!

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright