Broken pedestal of glass figurine

I'm starting to think there's a conspiracy to _not_ post pictures until we first waste those thousands of words guessing WTF an OP is asking about.

RicodJour

I was explaining how to use laboratory supports to chip away glass by answering a direct question. I have no idea what Frank is up to, nor did I comment on Frank's or anyone else's problem. I simply expanded on the technique offered by another.

That you read something into my post(s) that is clearly not there explains your agitation.

But all is not lost; I think there's a twelve-step program available to you. It wouldn't hurt to check CraigsList...

Reply to
HeyBub