Brick Basement Paneling?

Our house was built in 1979 and has poured concrete basement walls which have a brickwork appearance from the mold which was used to form them. I have seen numerous houses in the area with these type of poured walls, with the "brick" sized at approximately 10" x 2".

My question is - does anyone know if paneling exists which mimics this faux brick style? We are updating sections of our basement, and painting the original poured concrete basement walls has turned out very nice. We would like to section off some of the larger areas of the basement with divider walls, and our first choice is to make the new walls look as close to the poured walls as possible.

I know you can buy individual brick "faces" for use around fireplaces, ... etc., but putting a brick facade on a large wall using these would be way too labor intensive and expensive. I would think someone must manufacture relatively cheap paneling with this faux brick pattern.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Reply to
zontar_the_thing_from_venus

Like this