Bosch 36v hammerdrill?

At one point, they were on sale at Tool Authority for $170 shipped (US) including two big lithium-ion batteries and a charger. Did anyone buy it? Did you find a defect? I noticed that one of the stickers was not perfectly stuck to the tool (it appeared to be creased in the center), but the workmanship appears to be excellent. Not really very useful yet, maybe after I make a cart to carry it around in :D Every time I use the thing, it is a thrill, considering the power and avoidance of injury.

Good luck and have fun.

Reply to
John Doe