BOOM: ?On A Scale of 1 to 10? I Would S

BOOM: ?On A Scale of 1 to 10? I Would Say It?s a 12!? ? Jovan Pulitzer On the Seriousness of the Audit Results in His 197 Pages in Arizona Audit Report

******* This space below this line reserved for poster_4 et alia to disparage Jovan Pulitzer ********
Reply to
Maskless Sociopath

Hey, I still have my CueCat. When they appeared unsolicited in our shop support people noticed the USB cable was long enough to make a hangman's noose for the cat.

Programmers, otoh, being programmers hacked it.

I don't believe any were used as intended. In his defense, QR codes are ubiquitous these days.

Reply to
rbowman

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:11:10 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

bamboo fibers in election ballots.[6] His marketing work includes the online show Net Talk Live! and selling crystals.[7]

The school district got some too. I got it to work but the boss didn't want me to mess with it to print inventory stickers. "They have to be a certain kind" Eventually I tossed it to make room for more junk.

Reply to
Tekkie©