Bondo or Rock Hard for termite damage?

Fair amount of termite damage in 2x4 appearance boards in ceiling of porch. Some of it's pretty deep so I'd want to gob a lot of it in there rather than building up layers. Would bondo or durham's rock hard be better for something like this or maybe some of that vinyl ready-to-use spackling that Lowes and Home Depot have?
Oh, and can any of those be applied over a painted or stained surface?
Thanks.
Interior crown mouldings used to be made of plaster, but if its exposed, open or gets weather moisture would ruin it, Rock Hard, if its like Durhams moisture ruins that in 5 years outside. Bondo is the most expensive and hard to work with, but most durable. If its extensive and many boards there is veneer plywood and other wood options.
http://SaferBuilding.com / Contractor Worksheets, Environmental Disclosures, Certificates of Good Standing
http://SaferBuilding.com / Contractor Worksheets, Environmental Disclosures, Certificates of Good Standing
you really should remove the damaged wood to check for interior and pssible structural damage.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

That is what I'd prefer, but the job is apparently too small for the contractors I've called here in Ft. Lauderdale. And I think a contractor is necessary since there are some structural supports that would need to be removed/replaced to get access to some of the damaged wood. Contractors here are still busy thanks to last year's hurricane.