BOILER AIR ELIMINATORS KEEP CLOGGING

I have a Weil McLain G06 gold series boiler for my hot water baseboard heat system. I also have boiler anti-freeze installed in it because I have 1 zone that has a tendency to freeze when not active. The boiler has an air purge pipe right next to the baseboard outlet pipe, and there is also an American Air Purger in the water output line. At those each of those 2 locations there is an American float type air purge valve. They work well for about a year or 2, and then the boiler anti-freeze clogs them up. The anti freeze even discolors the outside of the float valves, turning them green. Is there any kind of air purge valve that the anti freeze won't clog up ???

RON ======================================================== Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

Reply to
Ron in NY

Consider a different antifreeze.