BIG BARN

I want to reside the cable end of this huge barn. Does anyone have a recommendation of what I can use that is cheap?

Reply to
lance

first what do you want it to look like? secondly are you willing to trade time for bucks?

cheap material may mean 5 times longer to install

whats the use of the barn when you are done? animals or people?

Reply to
hallerb

I assume that would be "gable", and how big is "huge"? What is the structure/spacing/etc., and is current siding structural or simply cladding? Too much unknown to know what would even work.

As for "cheap", probably can't do much better than factory seconds/blem's from the sheet metal folks. Of course, it won't have warranty, may be mismatched/off color, etc., etc., ... Otherwise, perhaps you can find salvage material locally.

--

Reply to
dpb

Sorry for the delay in responding. This project has been put on hold as the owner had a stroke and is in the hospital. Thank you for all the replies.

Reply to
lance