Best all around air compressor?

Hello, I'm looking for the best all around air compressor for the money. I'll be using it for framing, finishing, mechanics and whatever else I can figure out to do with it. Immediate need is to install crown molding and build my kid a play set. I also have a couple old vehicles including a 4X4 GMC that needs some TLC. Those bolts look like they need an impact wrench to come off. Any suggestions appreciated. Patch

Reply to
Patch

I purchased a harbor freight cast iron oil-type w/ 25 gallon tank a few years back. Does everything you mentioned. From what I've seen of oil-less compressors acquaintances have bought, I wouldn't have one for a boat anchor. YMMV

Probably a ton of stuff in google/groups. But then having been around for a while, surley you'd know that already.

-- TJ

Reply to
Tim Johnson

Any more dozen or so questions? Use google you lazy pos. Geez, what do you think this is here? There's all kinds of crap on the net about this. Why should someone answer a half dozen questions for your lazy ass?

Isn't your year of being a pia here almost up Snatch?

Reply to
Tim Johnson

Reply to
Patch

Not to mention you're a lame top-poster.. Any more questions, lazy?

-- TJ

Reply to
Tim Johnson

Hey Snatch, to show that I'm really not a bad guy and that you ARE a lazy mutt, here's a few things your lazy ass could have come up with.

Now if you're looking for someone to say "Snatch, you need to, and you will, buy brand XYZ, and you will not argue because that's the best and I say so" then maybe some moron will do just for you.

Meantime do some homework on your own.

Reply to
Tim Johnson

Thanks Tim, especially for the Ingersol Rand link. I work in the Telecom / Data industry and the reading I do to maintain my knowledge base is too much let alone becoming an expert in compressor technology. Companies and managers rely on my experience when purchasing telecom & data products. I know there are people on this forum who have personal knowledge of compressors and compressor applications. I consider this the best information Patch

PS: You might be referr> >

Reply to
Patch

Stationary or portable?

Electric, gas or diesel?

What is the max. CFM of your tools?

Is noise a consideration?

What is your budget?

What is your anticipated daily duty cycle?

There is no such th>Hello, I'm looking for the best all around air compressor for the money.

Reply to
davefr