Bees in cinder block wall

Orv wrote:

Acetone or nail polish remover will take off the foam, it will even get it out of your hair. Also cleans up Liquid Nails.
For the bugs I usually use Brake Kleen (shoots as far as wasp spray) or carb cleaner (drops them from the sky). Brake Kleen works best for me, any auto store or K/Wal mart will have it. Always have a can in my pouch when on the ladder.
The foam will probably work but will look like crap when you are done. Spray something in the hole to kill or stun them, stuff in some newspaper, mortar over paper.
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 00:53:49 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,

And taint the groundwater? NOT a good idea AT ALL!

Mineral spirits, acetone, and lacquer thinner have all worked for me to remove canned foam. I usually buy the medium expansion stuff. The fast expanding style can explode boxes if you're not careful. <g>
For bees, I hope everyone calls a beekeeper to remove them and keep them alive. They'll usually do it for free. There is a real problem with our honeybees dying out so keeping as many bees alive as possible is a Good Thing(c). Bees are good guys. They keep our foods growing through pollination!
========================================================= Save the ||| http://diversify.com Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming =========================================================
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 05:53:44 -0700, Larry Jaques

I like bees too. But it is wrong to suggest that a beekeeper will do it for free. Maybe if you could turn back the clock about a hundred years, but not today.

huh?
Does this work on mice in the house?
:p
tom @ www.NoCostAds.com
replying to Tom The Great, bw ave wrote: It would, however, be humane to get them out first, as much as you can. wow the number of people on here who don't hesitate to killl them and actually also seem to take pleasure in it....unbelievable...are you all rednecks or what?
On 9/4/17 6:44 PM, bw ave wrote:

Yee-haw, ya' got that right, twinkie-boi snowflake...
Was you ever bit by a dead bee?
Mike_in_SD wrote:

I'm a believer in live and let live. Are they really a problem? Likely they are doing you some good you may not know about. Sort of depends on exactly what kind they are.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit