bay area (south bay) electrican recommendation

Hi, I am looking for an eletrcican to replace my 50 year old fuse box with a modern service panel, plus some misc stuff like running a 240 to the garage for the dryer, etc...

anyone have recommendations for a competent electricans in the south bay area?

Thanks.

Raymond

Reply to
nospam.home

Torrance?? South San Francisco?? California?? USA?? Europe?? Canada?? Mexico??

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith

Cape Cod? Passamaquoddy? Great? Peconic? Narragansett?

Reply to
barry

Forget competent. You'll be lucky if anyone even shows up and speaks English.

Reply to
Rick

Geez, my thought was that if you don't know where it is, then you probably don't have any recommendations. Didn't know it would offend so many people.... ;)

Last I checked, enter "bay area" in google pointed me to precisely the area I am talking about, San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States of America, North American Continent, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, the ONE universe, May 11, 2005 AD.

Is that detailed enough? ;)

Raymond

Reply to
nospam.home

Ok ok, enough sarcasm. It is San Francisoco bay area, specifically in the south bay. If anyone knows any good companies, please let me know. This is a legitimate request. ;)

Raymond

Reply to
nospam.home

You think that is the only "bay area" there is? Ask the people around Chesapeake Bay, or Hudson Bay, or any of the other *THOUSANDS* of "bay areas" there are.

Is everybody in your "bay area" as dumb as you?

Reply to
Dan C

Apparently Google disagrees with you. ;)

Ok, so my post is a little ambiguous, but why are you so upset? Perhaps you should go out and get some fresh air. Relax a bit. It seems to be what people on this group needs. You guys just get too excited all too often. ;)

Raymond

Reply to
nospam.household

I live in South Bay, Ontario. I can recommend Walker Electric, just outside of Milford.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Jo Anne Slaven

Reply to
damn-spam

Massachusetts Bay? Buzzards Bay? Chesapeake Bay? San Francisco Bay?

-- Tom Horne

Reply to
HorneTD

No, and I'm going to complain to google for Slighting the Chesapeake Bay. Since when is google the do all and end all of anything. You post South Bay on an international Usenet board and get offended when we call you on it.

-- Tom Horne

Reply to
HorneTD